Full Stack Software Engineer, R&D Function - Malaysia/Singapore
Esker is a global cloud platform on a mission to solve some of today’s biggest business problems. Our AI-driven solutions are trusted by firms like IDC and Gartner and used by companies like Whirlpool, Heineken, Trek and Sony to streamline finance and customer service processes, empower employees, strengthen customer and supplier relationships, and build a more resilient business future.
What We Need:
We’re looking for a full-stack software Engineer who loves their work, both on the client- and server-side. Someone who likes the same frameworks we do, knows their limitations, and is always looking for a better way. We want to find someone who naturally prefers to work on a small team, with the communication skills to do so, and someone who understands scalability and obsesses over security. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor and/or Master degree of Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related experience along with a minimum of 3 years of experience defining and developing technical specifications.
You will be part of an agile team of 2-3 developers, participate in the enrichment of our web apps by adding priority features presented to the schedule by the Product Owner. You will work alongside with our R&D scrum teams and gain experience in the most cutting-edge technologies of our solutions. You may spend at least 2 months in Lyon, France for onboarding training and integration with HQ R&D scrum teams during your initial months with us.
- Work in team to define user stories during the sprint
- Guarantee the quality and performance of your code by carrying out tests (manual, unit and automatic)
- Fix bugs reported by our Support teams
- Offer your opinion and iterate to evolve software, development tools (evolution of the stack, framework, continuous integration chain, architecture) and improve collaboration within your team and R&D
- Collaborate internally with different departments and able to share your passion with other developers (technical blog, meet-up, hackathons, Techdays, conferences..)
Experience, Technical Skills & Behaviors Expected:
- Familiar with Agile principles and Scrum Methodology
- You are cross functional, i.e., able to write code, design, test, and produce technical documentation
- Possess at least 3 years of experience in software or web development
- You are inquisitive, forthcoming with creative ideas and actively participate in the technological evolution of our products
- You are open-minded and collaborative
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Self-motivated/organized, independent & possess high sense of accountability
- View change positively, seek frequent feedback from customers to align and achieve optimal business value
- Always try to meet the requirements in the simplest manner
- Regularly reflect on how to do better & fine tune accordingly
- You want to join a company that moves!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org