Professional Services Consultant
Responsible for the implementation of a suite of software and SaaS solutions, customer assessment, project scoping, configuration, installation, training, testing, production switch over, project go-live, documentation and reporting. The role involves business analysis, and technical consultation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide and demonstrate systems prototypes, bid for projects and write technical proposals.
- Support marketing activities in exhibitions, presentations and workshops.
- Deliver technical professional services and solutions remotely or on-site
- Assess customers’ requirements and business needs, analyze their documents workflow, define business rules, design solutions and document project scope
- Deliver customer empowerment through training, successful handover of all required collateral and knowledge to ensure customers/partners use and grow our solutions post project closure.
- Perform Project and Customer Management to successfully deliver project outcomes and ensure customers receive maximum value from our products.
- Attend to technical problems pertaining to installations and configurations, features request and issues arising from system bugs
- Escalate complex technical problems to 2nd level support and Esker R&D team for resolution and optimal customer satisfaction
- Continue to uphold and build the maturity of Professional Services to meet the team’s and the wider organization’s goals
- Keep up-to-date the latest development and knowledge of Esker solutions
- Keep abreast of evolving customers’ requirements, advocate and identify Esker offerings to expand Esker software footprint
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Required Work Experience:
- At least 3+ years’ experience in software implementations preferably in a software company or system integrator
- Good knowledge of ERP logics like SAP, JDE or Oracle (AP, FI, MM) or Accounting software (Sage, Coda, Sun Account) is a bonus
- Knowledge and practical experience of cloud solutions
- Exposure with relational databases (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), Microsoft Windows Server, integration with SAP or other major ERP is a bonus
- Basic understanding in the areas of accounting and finance is a plus.
Other skills & Abilities:
- Able to conduct design and requirement assessment workshops and engage effectively with stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a client-facing environment
- Good communication, relationship building and presentation skills
Internal work relationships
- Work with both Asia and Global Professional Services consulting teams on project implementation planning and resourcing, wherever needed
- Actively participate in continual improvement of solutions and features with Esker R&D team and share information on field requirements, customer feedbacks and country-specific/market intelligence
- Work with marketing team to ensure alignment in marketing strategies and campaigns for Esker’s solutions
- Work with Customer Experience team on on-going management of customer relationships, loyalty and support
- Flexible to travel (domestic and/or international) to meet business needs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Mandarin, Cantonese or French is a plus
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com with the ‘Professional Services Consultant’ as reference.