Upcoming live webinars
Watch and learn! Register now for our newest live webinars.
Rethinking Accounts Recievable: How To Use AI Technology To Retain Talent, Secure Revenue & Realise Your Digital PotentialTopic:Accounts ReceivableDate:06/21/23Duration:1 HourTime:2 PM - 3 PM
Process inefficiencies. Delayed payments. Customer frictions. For many finance leaders and AR departments, certain pain points are simply an unavoidable cost of doing business — until COVID-19, that is. The pandemic not only exacerbated the effects of these seemingly “normal” challenges, it also exposed just how incompatible they are with the ability to maintain a healthy cashflow and resilient business model. Now, years removed from the acute phase of the pandemic yet still far from stability, finance leaders have a valuable opportunity to make the kind of proactive and transformative changes that will enable their business to withstand even the fiercest future disruptions.
Join us to discover how AI technology with AR can help:
- Empower AR teams by transitioning from reactive to proactive customer service
- Inform financial decisions with real-time analytics and advanced reporting
- Connect siloed processes and enhance inter-department collaboration
- Deliver greater value to the whole business vs. being simply a back-office function
Solution walkthrough: What's in Esker Accounts Receivable SolutionTopic:Accounts ReceivableDate:07/20/23Duration:1 HourTime:2 PM - 3 PM
The accounts Receivable process can be time-consuming and tedious as they are largely transactional, manual, and reactive tasks. However, that didn’t need to be the case. AR operations can be turned into a value-driving operations when cash is effectively controlled and collected in a timely manner.
Join us on 20th July for a solution walk-through with Esker’s Accounts Receivable Solution. In this solution walkthrough, we will cover:
- How to efficiently deliver invoices through any media
- Collect cash efficiently
- Remove manual intervention with cash application solution
- Achieve 100% visibility with reporting and dashboard
Order Management: Guide to achieving efficiency in your supply chain processTopic:Order ManagementDate:08/23/23Duration:1 HourTime:2 PM - 3 PM
Supply chain disruptions have not only made product shortages, and delivery delays the norm, they have also exposed the internal weakness in many companies’ supply chains, especially as it pertains to poor customer service, communication and transparency.
Having a clear and streamlined internal process is extremely important as it determines value not only for your customers but also employees as well. Join us in this webinar as we discuss:
- Improve customer relationship
- How to achieve an automated order management
- Increase visibility in your order management process
- Communicate clearly with customers and employees